GOOD REASONS TO WORK WITH US
If you are looking to take your career to the next level then working with the team at Kubix Media will offer you challenging, meaningful projects that will broaden our skills, reach and career. It is all possible at Kubix Media.
We believe our culture is why we succeed, by following our culture of working together to provide our clients the best possible service.
Empowerment and Recognition
Find yourself working in an environment that empowers your own career. We encourage our people to use all of their resources and talents to reach their full potential.
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world. With help from our people, we have defined behaviours that reinforce our values
AT KUBIXMEDIA, WE CAN
We are looking for a new SEO manager for our Birmingham Branch to help manage and grow our current client base
Want to work for a market-leading business which is full of ambition and isn’t afraid to try new things?
Intrigued? You’d better read on!
We are a fast growing web design and marketing agency with a national client base of mostly small to medium size businesses and some large organisations too. We offer our clients high quality products that include websites and marketing strategies. We’re growing fast and now in need of a talented SEO Manager to head up their SEO operations at Our Birmingham office.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Have an extensive background in SEO and paid search
• Have a solid understanding of the whole digital marketing mix and how they can work together
• Have a clear vision of how SEO efforts can be improved quickly and efficiently
• Have strong time and people management skills
• Have a good working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
• Have strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• Ideally have a positive outlook and mental attitude
• Develop and implement an SEO strategy, which will help to develop their clients on the leading search engines
• Create monthly and quarterly Analytics and performance reviews
• Work with the Social Media Manager to ensure the SEO strategy works effectively alongside the social media strategy
• Create effective link building and outreach strategies
• Research and implement all aspects of technical SEO, including on-site SEO such as H1 tweaks, redirects and optimisation
To be considered for this role please apply today
There is currently multiple positions open in our Birmingham office open for web developers with Magento and WordPress experience to come an join us.
The ideal candidate will have:
• The ability to develop well thought out design concepts and branding schemes from scratch.
• Knowledge of Software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
• Able to develop websites to be responsive on all devices.
• Knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress and Magento.
• Able to develop Ecommerce websites.
• Ability to communicate with clients clearly.
• At least two years’ experience working within an agency.
• An eye for detail.
• A strong understanding of Search engine optimisation.
• Ability to multi takes on several projects at once.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.